Incoming Exchange Students
Transcript of Records
After you have completed your studies at LMU, all exchange students will receive a transcript of records which lists all grades and ECTS credits of the courses you have taken at LMU. Be aware that it will not be issued automatically in a printed form. You therefore need to take the following steps to create a transcript:
- Create a timetable by means of LSF
- Lecturers and/or study managers enter your grades and ECTS credits into LSF
- Generate your transcript of records in LSF
Follow the detailed LSF guide - Transcript of Records for exchange students at LMU Munich - in the section "Generated via LSF".
Please additionally note:
- For some courses, especially for elective courses, the certificate with grade and ECTS credis are at the Faculty of Physics still issued in paper by the lecturer as "Schein". In this case you would have to add the course to your timetable in LSF and hand in the "Schein" at the Examination Office at the Faculty of Physics.
- The Lecturers and study manager at Faculty of Physics are just able to include credits for courses offered by the Faculty of Physics itself. If you take any courses offered by other insitutions at LMU Munich as well as German courses, the grades should be included by the lecturer or the offering institution.
- A requirment to enter your grades and ECTS credits into LSF is, that the Examination Office receives the information on the grades for all students by the lecturer. We ask you therefore for understanding that this will take its time and it might take in some cases, especially for courses with a high number of students, until the middle of the following term.
- If you need an official stamped and signed version of your transcript of records, please contact International Office of LMU directly.
- In case of further questions, please contact email@example.com