How to Apply
You will need to apply via the LMU online tool, that can be accessed via the LMU Erasmus Bewerbung webpage. Print out the online application and collect all necessary documents - it is your task to ensure that your application is complete. Information about the required documents can be found on the above mentioned website as well.
Hand in your Application
Hand in your complete application (2 copies!) to Mrs Inge Wiedemann-Thies.
- You will be informed about your acceptance at the beginnning of March.
- After you have been accepted you will be nominated at the partner university directly from us.
- You will then receive further information, e.g. regarding the application procedure for incoming exchange students from the partner university. Please follow their instructions.
- In April/May, you will receive all important documents for your exchange from LMU International Office, including your personalized Learning Agreement, which requires you to choose courses at the partner university.
- Regarding the Learning Agreement follow the instructions giving on the Learning Agreement website.