Online lecture period summer semester 2020
Due to the current situation, the lecture period of the summer semester began on April 20, 2020, not with classroom teaching but with online formats. In order for us to be able to inform you about the schedule of online courses, you must register via the LSF voucher function for all courses you wish to attend in the summer semester 2020 (lectures, seminars, tutorials, etc.).
We ensure that the compulsory lectures take place in the summer semester. We will also be able to provide a comprehensive range of electives in the compulsory electives area. In individual cases, however, it is possible that not all elective lectures, seminars and courses can take place due to the more difficult conditions. If this should be the case, all students who have registered via LSF will be informed in time.
Registration deadlines for LSF
The following deadlines apply:
- For most courses (lectures, seminars, tutorials on elective courses etc.): from now until 04.05.2020.
- For tutorials on compulsory lectures (with several tutorial groups) the deadline has expired on 23.04.2020. You will be informed promptly by the lecturers about the allocation of places.
- For individual courses, especially in the field of teaching (subject didactics): only until 14.04.2020.
- Separate regulations apply to the internships, which are explained in LSF at the respective event.
- Registration for the lectures M2 and M4: The Faculty of Mathematics, Informatics and Statistics provides information here about teaching activities during the summer semester. Information on the registration for the two lectures will be available on this page in the course of next week.
Where can you find information on the individual events?
You can find information about the organization of the individual courses at the following places:
- In the entries on this website. Please note that only courses with their own web presence appear on this page. If you cannot find "your" event here, please visit
- the entry of the event in the LSF.
- In any case you will be informed about the procedure by the lecturers via e-mail in time before the start of the lecture.
- If you have questions about a individual course, please contact the lecturer of the relevant course.
- If you have general questions about the organisation of the summer semester (i.e. questions that do not concern individual courses), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.